The Schar School Office of Grant Development does the following:
- Helps faculty to identify funding opportunities. The following link provides access to databases. CLICK HERE
- Where appropriate, introduces Schar School faculty to grant program officers.
- Assist with interdisciplinary planning meetings for large and complex proposals.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of proposals.
- Provides budget guidance. CLICK HERE
- Provides boiler plate proposal language in the form of templates. CLICK HERE
- Offers a comprehensive list of Schar School faculty awards.
- Provides best practices for proposal submissions. CLICK HERE
- Serves as a conduit for Schar School faculty members to the Office of Sponsored Programs, and the George Mason University Foundation.
- Provides clarification on Mason research policies.
- Keeps a master list of faculty areas of expertise. CLICK HERE
For more information be sure to Contact Us for more information.